Backcountry Cooking 101
Join us to learn everything there is to know about cooking in the backcountry.
- Discover how to choose which stove is best for you and practice using different styles
- Learn how to properly store fuel in your pack
- Learn which kitchen gear is essential; and which others are a luxury
- Discuss how to safely store food at camp and learn how to make a bear hang (when there’s no food lockers!)
- Camp fire safety and etiquette
In addition to learning some key skills – you’ll receive some meal plans and samples of some local treats!
More information to come
Location TBD; multiple dates to be released